Like I said above, I get to work with a lot of successful entrepreneurs. Here are just a few of the reasons why their businesses are so successful:
● Their business is respected by their customers, their team, their industry and even their competitors.
● Their business sells products and services at premium prices, HIGHER than their competition.
● They get a huge percentage of their business from referrals.
● They have completely DIFFERENTIATED themselves from their competition.
● They have STRICT financial controls, know how to plan and budget, price jobs properly and because of all this they make a very healthy PROFIT.
● They are able to take TIME AWAY from their business without worry.
● They have a very DEDICATED team around them (many have been there for 10, 15 even 20 years).
What's interesting about these businesses is if you look at them from the outside, they look like just another successful company. Good reputation, busy, successful. These business owners make it look easy.
However, unless you're "behind-the-scenes," unless you are a customer, or a part of their team (like me), there's no way you could understand HOW things are done inside to create the success they enjoy.
For years, because of their success, these business owners are often asked to speak at industry events, lead roundtables, even mentor other business owners who are struggling. Many struggling business owners even traveled to their businesses to learn how to do business their way.
The only challenge for many of the business owners at these big events is the ones seeking their advice are either direct competitors, or don’t have the ability to implement the advice.
This is why for this event; we’re strictly offering a seat to those who meet the criteria outlined above.
● There will be no more than 19 other carefully vetted multi-million dollar/year business owners (each participant may also bring one business partner, spouse or key employee).
● There will not be any competing companies.
● Each participant will have real world experience to contribute to the group.
● There will be a mix of direct presentation, roundtable discussion and group exercises. I will lead guided presentations on the key areas of success including: lead generation, sales conversion, delivering a world-class experience and developing a winning team.
● We will carefully dissect each area. We will identify opportunities in your business for improvement… maybe even reinvention. The end result being – how do we get more sales and profits from your business.
● We will use feedback, best-practices, ideas, etc. from the group collective (“Mastermind”), along with real world examples from other clients of mine, then tweak and adjust as needed for Your business.
● You will have guidance and develop an action plan for your company with clear outcomes and instructions for your team to follow and implement, so you won’t be stuck having to do all the work yourself!
● To develop your Ultimate Customer Experience, you will see and work with a mix of examples I have prepared from some of the world’s top EXPERIENCE companies. Companies like: Disney, Nordstrom, Zappos, Apple, and the Ritz Carlton. Along with examples, tools and resources that I will be providing.
(For example, did you know that the Ritz Carlton has what it calls The Ritz Carlton Gold Standards? It includes; The Credo, The Motto, The Three Steps of Service, The Basics, and The Employee Promise. What if you were to create Gold Standards for your company? In this workshop you will.)
● And much more.
Bottom Line: you will walk out with the basis for a brand new, exciting, dare I say, fun way of doing business, that your customers will LOVE.
With clear and measurable outcomes. I assure you, you will walk out with a plan, a clear set of outcomes and instructions for taking your business to a new level of success. You will know exactly what “done” will look like.
Who will get it done. And you'll have the written instructions, resources and the tools to get it done.